Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Quest Integrity Group
Director of Human Resources
Kent, WA 98032 United States
HR Director - International
Quest Integrity Group, LLC ("Quest Integrity") is a unique and progressive company, dedicated to the delivery of high quality asset integrity and reliability management solutions. We are a client-oriented company that consistently breaks through technology barriers, sets new industry standards and strives to improve the quality of every client's experience. Our success is due to and relies upon the experience, knowledge and skills of incredibly talented people from around the world who share this client philosophy and market leadership focus.
Quest Integrity provides an ideal environment for candidates in all career stages. Team members have the opportunity to develop, apply and extend their capabilities and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment. Our functional teams are made up of experienced NDT specialists, reliability engineers, structural integrity and materials specialists, and NDT tools and software development engineers as well as dedicated client support personnel. We offer diversity in career development that is uncommon for a company our size given the scope of engineering, science and technical service needs addressed by our proprietary NDT and software tools R&D, and field level applications of advanced inspection and engineering assessment.
We seek out individuals who can convey the core values that define the character, commitment and culture of our organization. Our mission is to empower our clients with superior, repeatable and actionable operating information by innovatively applying our resources, knowledge and technologies, and by leading the global market in advanced inspection and engineering assessment services.
Passion: We are passionately committed to providing world-class service to our clients, team members, and strategic partners, and we are consistently driven to exceed customer expectations
Innovation: Innovation is the foundation of our company and is embraced, celebrated and rewarded at all levels.
Empowerment: Our people are our most valued resource. Teams are given the tools needed to make sound decisions and work collaboratively to deliver value to our customers and organization.
Customer Focus: Listening to and understanding the needs of our customers and strategic partners while providing exceptional solutions is central to our business.
Excellence: We do what we say we're going to do, and we do it safely and with integrity. Our actions are governed by the highest ethical and moral standards. We treat people with respect, dignity and compassion.
The Human Resource Director oversees development of policies, supervises human resources employees and works directly with executives to administer and further develop international human resources strategy. This includes ultimate responsibility for global HR policy, development and leadership of local and national recruiting plans, as well as oversight of all immigration needs for international transfers and new hires. This position will perform these functions for a global company experiencing rapid growth across the energy sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Has knowledge of and maintains company compliance with local, state and federal employment laws
2. Supervision of HR staff and recruiting and other HR-related service vendors as applicable
3. Oversees all recruiting including ultimate responsibility for hiring and termination processes
4. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
5. Oversight for all campus recruiting initiatives -- develop and maintain recruiting pipeline with target colleges and universities
6. Oversight for all former military service-related recruiting initiatives -- develop and maintain recruiting pipeline with military specialized recruiting sources and vendors as applicable
7. Provide advice and guidance on entry strategies to the US that are in line with current immigration regulation; facilitate foreign nat
Education, training, experience:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT
1. Bachelor's in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent; Master's degree preferred
2. SPHR or GPHR Certification preferred
3. Eight to ten years senior HR experience within a multiple company / multiple state environment
4. Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
5. Strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations, such as EEOC, Title IV, FLSA, ADA, HIPAA, etc.
6. Previous experience processing non-immigrant visas (H-1b, L-1, J-1, B-1, etc.) and PERM (employer sponsored green card)
7. Three to five years strong experience supervising HR staff
8. Proficient personal computer skills, including MS Office
9. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
10. Able to work independently, act resourcefully and lead consistently by example in driving strong performance
Terms & Conditions