Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Human Resources Coordinator
Redmond, WA 98052 United States
WildTangent offers an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life. We pay 100% of the premium for all eligible employees and dependents.
Employee Benefits Specialist
WildTangent is looking for a highly motivated Human Resources Coordinator to provide support to the Senior Director of Human Resources and administrative support to the CEO. This interactive, hands-on role is wide in scope, covering recruitment activities, benefits administration, report generation (i.e. reports related to headcount/recruitment), travel and event coordination and calendar management.
• Assist in the recruitment process, which includes posting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, coordinating with outside vendors and tracking recruitment activity on Taleo
• Create and maintain HR files and records
• Conduct new hire orientation and process paperwork
• Administer benefits, reconcile monthly invoices and act as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
• Conduct employment verification for current and past employees
• Update weekly HR reports, i.e. headcount summary, org chart and interview report
• Plan and coordinate all-company meetings and events
• Manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule meetings
• Book and arrange travel for the CEO and occasionally for other executives
• Modify PowerPoint presentations
• Serve as the point of contact for Board members and assistants
• Coordinate meetings and conference calls
• Meet and greet visitors
• Respond to all other ad hoc requests in a timely manner
Education, training, experience:
• 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
• Stellar time management and organization skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain accuracy
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
WildTangent is a global games network, delivering an enormous catalog of games from hundreds of top developers to over 20 million players worldwide. The WildTangent ORB is factory installed with most new PCs in North America and is revolutionizing the way people discover and play games. Over 1.5 million new players are using the WildTangent ORB every month. Our proprietary platform empowers consumers to pay for games on a per session basis using WildCoins or choose to engage with brand advertisers to play for free. WildTangent is committed to delivering maximum value to advertisers, developers, partners, and most importantly our players!
To learn more, please visit about.wildtangent.com.
Terms & Conditions